Choose from over 400+
Land only OR Home and Land Options
Your Land - Your Choice - Your Home
Live where you want
Have your home design in mind, take a land only option and choose your preferred builder
House & Land
House & Land options across Sydney's
North & South West Growth Corridors
Choose from an array of locations and budgets to suit where you are in your purchasing journey.
Don't just buy a house, create a home!
Wide range of options available across Sydney's Growth Centres
Land sizes range from 250sqm up to 900sqm+
Registered & Unregistered options available
Land from $350,000*
Home & Land Packages built by Sydney's Leading builders
Range of designs with
3 or 4 bedroom,
Single & Double Storey
Home & Land Packages starting from $580,000*
Where is your new home?
Are you looking for a vacant block of land, a townhome or a home & land package?
We are here to help!
Find your new address today and get your weekends back! #getyourweekendsback
The information and images in this document are intended as an introduction to the general content of the projects only and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Bourke Thomas Property, its officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and related bodies corporate expressly disclaim any liability and responsibility (except to the extent that liability under statute or by operation of law cannot be excluded) to any person for any loss, liability, damage or expense arising directly or indirectly from or connected in any way with any use of or reliance on the information contained within this document. Interested parties should always undertake independent advice and refer to the contract for sale.
BOURKE THOMAS PROPERTY GROUP PTY LTD
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• social media information;
• telephone number and other contact details;
• date of birth;
• rental references and their contact details;
• credit card information;
• information about your business or personal circumstances;
• information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
• your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
• information about third parties; and
• any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
• contact us through our website;
• apply for any property being leased or sold through us;
• engage us as your agent to list any property for rent or sale;
• submit any of our online sign up forms;
• communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
• interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
• invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide services or information to you;
• for record keeping and administrative purposes;
• to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
• to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
• to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
• to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
Attention: Group Secretary